Tuesday, October 1, 2013

From one tour to another...

Apologies for my lack of blogging for the past 2 days, I've been busy, sleeping and the like. 

So I spent up until 3pm yesterday in bed, but boy did I enjoy my sleep. 
I then decided to take advantage of my evening off and go to Tour Montparnasse. Which I declare as one of my greatest spontaneous decisions so far. For those unaware, Tour Montparnasse is essentially a sky scraper with 59 floors, on the 59th floor there's a panoramic viewing deck from which you can see the most amazing views of Paris, you pay 10 euros for the privilege but my it was worth it. I would have happily stayed up there all night staring out over Paris, but I'm not sure that's allowed and I kind of like sleep so I came back to the hostel.

So today I also made the most of the day from the comfort of my bed, before going to collect the one and only Olivia Mitchell from Gare du Nord. 
Hence began our fun night of Paris based fun. Taking photos by the Seine and general tom foolery. 

Roll on tomorrow! 

I will never get tired of this site.


Look casual.


Ain't she the cutest

Sparkles.

So much love.

PARIS JE T'AIME.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment