Monday, September 2, 2013

And so the countdown begins...

So, it's 13 days until I stand crying my eyes out on the platform of St Pancras and I think I'm currently feeling every emotion in the world. So begins my 2 weeks of emotional goodbyes and 'preparation' aka buying lots of things that I like the look of but don't really need. I don't think it's truly sunk in that I'm moving away for 3 months and it probably won't fully sink in until I find myself in Paris doubting my ability to speak French and eating copious amounts of pastries in the hope this will help. But, this whole shabang has been made a lot easier by all my amazing friends and family who have supported me, and encouraged me every time I've freaked out and cried at the prospect of my year abroad and given me the confidence to be able to do it, so thanks, I wouldn't have even got this far without you all! 

Next stop: Paris. 




1 comment: